Following our recent shutdown due to the current CoVid19 pandemic, we now have a number of precautions in place to protect our staff and customers. Please see below for the full list and the You Tube link for videos showing the precautions we have taken in the shop. We are also regularly posting on Instagram with further updates.
Corona Virus Covid 19 Update:
We are now Covid Secure as per the new guidelines issued at midnight on Monday 11th May 2020. We have numerous safeguards in place to protect you and our staff. Some of which are listed below.
We are working as normal, offering the same great service, but with extra precautions. If you have any questions, please ask and we will be glad to help.
With immediate effect the following procedures will be adhered to when working in all properties (Private, Commercial or alone).
- We will enquire before entering a property if the tenant/ resident or occupiers have been in contact with any known cases of the virus or have experienced the following symptoms:
- A cough
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
- If the answer is YES – We will abort the job and may arrange to attend in the future at our descretion. This is prevent contraction of the Virus and help prevent it’s spread.
- Whilst working we will take the following precautions:
- We will not stand closer than 2m to any person that they are conversing with.
- Ask the tenant/ resident or occupier present to allow us to work alone, independently and request that they occupy a seperate room whilst any work is completed. This is a safety precaution to prevent cross contamination.
- All surfaces being worked on will be cleaned before and after with spray sanitiser or anti-bacterial wipes.
- We will ALWAYS wear single use latex gloves and dispose of them at the property.
- We are now wearing disposable face masks on every job. A new face mask is used at each job to stop cross contamination.
- We will use hand sanitiser or gel immediately after arriving at the property and after leaving, before driving away.
- We will not shake hands with anyone.
Our staff have been advised not to touch their face in any way, until they have thoroughly washed their hands to 2 verses of “Happy Birthday” in hot water or used hand sanitiser correctly for 15 seconds and the sanitiser has dried.
Whilst these procedures may seem a little impersonal, they are not intended to. They are just there to protect staff and re-assure customers.
We thank everyone for their patience and hope that you all stay safe and healthy.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
Contact us for all of your Security Requirements